I believe in a new brand of advocacy where we humble ourselves to our shortcomings and engage in acts of Graceful Revolution that bring light to the true reality of people’s lives.
I believe that if we engage people in their own spaces, teach them to look at injustices as moments that touch their own lives, if we give them the knowledge of the power structure and the tools to infiltrate its membrane, then change will take place in America.
This is the Graceful Revolution
The Revolution can be designed around your needs.
- Standing up to injustice against women
- How to become a fierce activist, engaged lobbyist, empowered leader, and effective change agent
- Changing “Hell No” opponents into “Hell Yes” supporters
- Culturally reshaping motherhood and the power of activism
Workshops | Panels | Keynote speeches | Emcee
We are very powerful regardless of what the system and the patriarchy tell us.
Fan the Flames is part discourse, part creation where we fuel the fire of badassery within us to cultivate wild, delicious change in our lives and our communities.
Using my life’s journey as a training ground, this keynote speech is specifically created to help participants:
- Tap into fierce, untamed, unapologetic dreams for the future
- Guide audience members to nurture their wild and untamed soul
- Embrace their inherently rebellious nature