For the last 6 weeks I have been pursuing my magic.
“The quality of light by which we scrutinize our lives has direct bearing upon the product which we live, and upon the changes which we hope to bring about through those lives. It is within this light that we form those ideas by which we pursue our magic and make it realized.” -Audre Lorde, Poetry is Not a Luxury
Module 1 “The Resistance is Female”- Helps you identify how to support other women in your community and gives you the tools to disrupt every level of government
Module 2 “Finding Commonalities”- Helps you get comfortable with the idea that coalition building is EASY and FUN and focuses on grassroots organizing as a woman centered activity
Module 3 “Run Lady Run”- Focuses on your connection to your passion and your community so you can be successful in your pursuit of public office and helps you find resources in your own backyard to change the face of politics
Module 4 “What’s your JAM?”- Explores the idea that the “personal is political” and connects it to your life and taps into your enthusiasm to create success in your activism
Module 5 “The Imperfect Activist”- Reminds you that there is humanity and passion on all sides and provides you with helpful resources to turn “Hell No” opponents into “Hell Yes” supporters
Here’s why you will love this program:
- It filters the noise by helping you focus on your own passion so that you are excited, not stressed about politics.
- You get all the materials at one time so you can participate whenever you want; however you want. Whether you are drinking coffee in your comfy pants or wine in your Chanel, the workbooks and videos can be watched anywhere you want…on your timeline.
- It is super fun and exciting. When was the last time two insanely passionate and intelligent Doctors got down and dirty with you about politics in a way that left you feeling empowered, focused, and inspired? Never? Ya, us neither! That is why we created something that would leave you feeling joyful and ready to take action.
- It breaks down barriers to activism so that you can make your OWN impact in your OWN communities.
- It teaches you how to find and use your voice to be heard.
You can hire me to speak at corporate leadership conferences, women’s conferences, commencement addresses, political and nonprofit fundraising events, and for motivational speaking. I can tailor my speaking to your audience OR I offer two different programs: “The Graceful Revolution” and “Fan the Flames,” which are featured below.
I believe in a new brand of advocacy where we humble ourselves to our shortcomings and engage in acts of Graceful Revolution that bring light to the true reality of people’s lives.
I believe that if we engage people in their own spaces, teach them to look at injustices as moments that touch their own lives, if we give them the knowledge of the power structure and the tools to infiltrate its membrane, then change will take place in America.
This is the Graceful Revolution
The Revolution can be designed around your needs.
- Standing up to injustice against women
- How to become a fierce activist, engaged lobbyist, empowered leader, and effective change agent
- Changing “Hell No” opponents into “Hell Yes” supporters
- Culturally reshaping motherhood and the power of activism
Workshops | Panels | Keynote speeches | Emcee
We are very powerful regardless of what the system and the patriarchy tells us.
Fan the Flames is part discourse, part creation where we fuel the fire of badassery within us to cultivate wild, delicious change in our lives and our communities.
Using my life’s journey as a training ground, this keynote speech is specifically created to help participants:
- Tap into fierce, untamed, unapologetic dreams for the future
- Guide audience members to nurture their wild and untamed soul
- Embrace their inherently rebellious nature