We cannot stay silent about what is happening in America.
Marginalized No More is a result of the gathering, gleaning, editing, absorbing, writing, composing, and reclaiming of resources so that the graceful revolution can be launched.
Marginalized No More is magic. Come join the graceful revolution. In your own space, on your own terms, your reclamation is just one click away!
Module 1 “The Resistance is Female”- Helps you identify how to support other women in your community and gives you the tools to disrupt every level of government
Module 2 “Finding Commonalities”- Helps you get comfortable with the idea that coalition building is EASY and FUN and focuses on grassroots organizing as a woman centered activist! Want to be inspired about Module 2? Watch this AMAZEBALLS interview with the Founders of Black Lives Matter and this video with Nadia Lopez about opening schools to close prisons!
Module 3 “Run Lady Run”- Focuses on your connection to your passion and your community so you can be successful in your pursuit of public office and helps you find resources in your own backyard to change the face of politics. Wondering why you should run for office? This video rocks our socks!
Module 4 “What’s your JAM?”- Explores the idea that the “personal is political” and connects it to your life and taps into your enthusiasm to create success in your activism. Nothing better than a GREAT SONG to get your feet tapping! Check out this inspiring video from One Billion Rising! It inspired our JAM filled Module 4!
Module 5 “The Imperfect Activist”- Reminds you that there is humanity and passion on all sides and provides you with helpful resources to turn “Hell No” opponents into “Hell Yes” supporters. Did you know that Secretary Madeline Albright is an imperfect activist? We didn’t either until we saw this incredible interview! Of course no amount of delicious conversation about activism can be had without Roxanne Gay!
Here’s why you will love this program:
- It filters the noise by helping you focus on your own passion so that you are excited, not stressed about politics.
- You get all the materials at one time so you can participate whenever you want; however you want. Whether you are drinking coffee in your comfy pants or wine in your Chanel, the workbooks and videos can be watched anywhere you want…on your timeline.
- It is super fun and exciting. When was the last time two insanely passionate and intelligent Doctors got down and dirty with you about politics in a way that left you feeling empowered, focused, and inspired? Never? Ya, us neither! That is why we created something that would leave you feeling joyful and ready to take action.
- It breaks down barriers to activism so that you can make your OWN impact in your OWN communities.
- It teaches you how to find and use your voice to be heard.